Online stores.

 There are 3 annoying things that Nigerian online stores do, I see it everyday but I just cringe in anger.


1. "DM for price" like you don't have to say this everytime you put on an ad for a product you're selling...like are you counting the number of people who enter your DM's, it doesn't make business sense. I've also noticed that they then give outrageous prices, like really outrageous prices. I believe they do this because they want to sell at a different price to you, based on your IG account, just like market people price you according to your car πŸ˜‚.


2. "Outrageous prices" this is the most annoying I've seen, because some people just assume that because they are selling on IG and Twitter and WhatsApp, they can charge what ever they feel, they forget I can just stroll to ABA or Balogun to get the same thing. It's those that sell clothes that do this alot. 10k for 5k shirt then you hear minus delivery. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, you think Aba is far. I'm not saying cheaper is better, but price reasonably.


3. "I sell original" the greatest culprits are shoe sellers, they take IG posts for shoes on hashtags to advertise, then sell replica's, to be fair almost all online shoe dealers are selling fake shoes, let me be nice replica's. I mean, you have an AIR FORCE 1 for 25k and you're making noise about it being original, the original ones are $400...🀷🏽‍♂️. One day I'll go deeper into that story. Just because it's online, doesn't make it original. 


I know there are real ones out there, doing the best they can to put out the best products. I really give a massive thumbs up to them. Especially the ones with original and quality products. ✌🏾❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLUE TICKS

Toxic Feminism