BLUE TICKS

Welcome back 🙂, it's been a very long time.
Here's a piece I've been working on lately, please enjoy and leave a comment.🤗🤗




Intance, I'm texting a girl, probably in the night like 8pm, we're going on back to back, had a cool night. Two days after I texted again just to check up on you, the next thing is that you've left me on read....

 I'm pissed already by this point. I try to calm myself, I'm not really a patient person. I try to ignore checking if like 2hrs after being left on read I'm not given a reply because at this point it's up to the person who is viewing it to scroll down to reply. This then depends on your level of importance to the person.
A day after I text again and I get the same cycle. The blue tick with no reply. 

This is why I don't text much, cause I hate being left on read. But there are genuine reasons why you can be left on read...
* The person is busy
*The person has forgotten they opened the message
*The person has issues
* You texted at the wrong time
*You aren't to important at the moment it at all

Yes, a little harsh but true. So there are ways  to avoid feeling bad, 
*Not thinking about it
*Text back hours after, if it repeats, move on
* Turn of read reciepts.

I feel really bad, especially when it's from the person I really expect better from, someone who knows I'm not a good texter, someone who is close to me. So it's more of me talking to myself here. 
If it's someone your close to, I feel you should just tell the person. That's what I'll do, make it a joke though, but with a seriousness.

It could be something like , "how fa, you just left me like that back to back" or " I didn't feel comfortable with you leaving me on read"

But if it's someone you're not very close to, you can let it go, if the person cares enough he or she would try to reach out.

If it's someone you're dating, hmmmmmm then you should just tell the person how you feel about being ignored on texts. 

Comments

  1. I think you're very right about this and you really hit the nail on the head on this one. I respect people that have valid reasons to leave someone on read and then evaluate the issue to text back giving u tangible reasons for doing so without trying to escape the elephant in the room. So I love this topic. Keep it on. Good Work. Much Love. IMADE❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online stores.

Toxic Feminism